- Reader remarks on: Question on following Shrimat by a new BK
- Question: If Drama is pre destined i.e. every souls roles are fixed….where is the motivation? Whether good or bad – What I am doing, what I feel like doing or do not feel like doing are all pre-destined. What I feel inspired to do or what I choose to do or not to do are all pre-destined??!! Does Drama make one perform the destined ‘role’ or the ‘role’ or ‘act’ a soul performs becomes Drama?
- Reader comment on article: “Musing on following Shrimat”
- Comments on Sakar Murli 7-18-12
- Question: The Sakar Murli of 17/7/12 Pg 2/3 states……”They have given the discus to Krishna as well as to Vishnu” Please explain the significance : giving the discus to Krishna/Vishnu