Monthly Archives: September, 2012
- Question: Om Shanti. As baba says that Be a karmayogi because most of our time goes in that.. So i want to ask here that when we are doing such works where intellect is involved like thinking about a project and working on it the whole day.. In that scenario, how can we be in constant remembrance of loving baba… We could take breaks in between for some time, doing traffic control but while doing karma how can we with baba?
- Comments on Avyakt Murli 9-30-12
- AVYAKT MURLI 9-30-12
- Question: Om Shanti. Thank you brother for your clear explanation about this. Could you please explain that how numberwise concept and the eternal return are related as you have said above.
- A different framework for Brahma Kumaris gyan
- Comments on Sakar Murli 9-29-12
- Question: One of the question from students whilst doing the Raja Yoga Foundation Course is that: 1. This Knowledge is very similar to Hinduism & Buddhism because it has the same concepts of soul & karma. 2. On the topic of the Eternal World Drama Cycle, they say it is similar to Christianity because it talks about a Golden Age. 3. When they see the pictures of Laxmi & Narayan they say: This is like Hinduism. Please may I know how you would answer their questions. Thank you.