- Question: Follow up question on Jesus Christ. Thank you for your earlier explanation. Souls do not have a name & therefore how did it get the name “Christ” soul? Why call it Christ soul and not just a ‘soul’? Am I right to understand that: 1. The ‘body’ of Jesus is new & the old Christ soul entered the body of Jesus to establish religion? 2. The body does not perform miracles. It is the soul who performs miracles through the body. So it is the old Christ soul who is performing miracles.
- Question: Could you please write a short commentary on ‘meditating’…….the Link with the Supreme Soul. Thank you.
- Question: Sakar Murli of 18/9/12 at pg. 1/3 states: “Even God has to make so much effort on the path of devotion. You would say that His part continues from the copper age till the end of the iron age, or even till the end of the confluence age. You know all of these things. You say that all of this happened in the previous cycle. It also happened 5000 years ago”. I am perplexed to hear the “Even God has to make so much effort on the path of devotion”. Please give some clarification. Thank you.
- Question: Jesus Christ. Jesus was the body i.e. a human being. Who is Christ? i.e. the soul who entered the body of Jesus?
- Comments on Sakar Murli 9-18-12 – Please read comments for topic: “Fixed part in the Drama.”