- Reader’s remarks: About Dharamraj
- Question: I am fond of teaching the Foundation Course to Baba’s new students. I do it most evenings after work. One day a BK told me that you are lucky that you are not burnt out. At that time I did not know what is to be ‘burnt out’ especially for a BK who enjoys doing a particular service. I can understand if a BK is tired (body) which I have been recently due to a variety of things going on. Have you experiened/withessed BKs being burnt out? I hope tiredness is not an early stage of ‘burnt out’ because I had to cancel a couple of classes because I felt physically tired & just wanted to be quiet & didn’t feel like talking. Please share your thoughts/experience. Thank you.
- Question: IT IS SIMPLY FANTASTIC TO LEARN ‘ I ‘ WI LL BE ‘ I ‘ AGAIN , BUT SIR I HAVE SOME MY DOUBT ABOUT 5000 YEARS CYCLE AS HISTORY STUDENT . I WANT TO CLEAR MY DOUBT AND TO BE TRUE BRAHMIN . CAN U GUIDE ME ?
- Question: According to BK gyan, how did various languages arise?
- Comments on Sakar Murli, October 20, 2012