- Question: Dear brother, If a soul is second timer Brahmin, is it safe to say they would have settled most of their karmic account in the first time and what is left to settle will be less in the second time? Meaning less suffering in the current birth with the exception of settlement for the current birth action?
- Question: Dear brother, it is mentioned that drama, roles and knowledge are recorded in the soul does that mean that we will not/cannot seek for something (experience, knowledge or role) that is not recorded in our soul/ beyond our experience even if we desire ? or if that “desire” comes, then that means I have experienced it at some point, am I right?
- Question: Hi brother, thanks a lot for your reply,I have developed a better understanding after that,but them again some questions came into my mind that what is the difference between soul and its subtle body?And can you please tell me after reaching karmateet stage,is mama still in her birth playing her part?And which dadi ji are you talking about in your post who used to come in dadi gulzar’s body?And is it not so,that those who reach there karmateet stage stay in subtle world only.
- Question: Hi brother, You told in your post that “it is Brahma and also his connection with god I.e Bapdada has changed from sakar days till now”. Please explain me this and how shiv baba comes in Brahma baba if he never thinks and if he is constantly there in paramdham only,pls clarify this and also when you told that Bks experiencing the company of god is Brahma only not shiv baba as he doesn’t think Then you mean to say it is Brahma baba only who is doing service or you mean to say shiv baba through baba as shiv baba does service through others ,please clarify and explain this also,I am waiting
- Comments on Sakar Murli – December 3, 21012