- Does the Bible support the teachings of Brahma Kumaris?
- Question: According to gyan and law of entropy, we are degrading in every birth (from top to bottom). So, which means that our last birth (most cases the present one) is the most degraded one then our previous ones. But, if we see around world, now the living conditions has become much better than few 100 years back. Back, there was no education, no technology, world wars happening, fatal beliefs and customs such as sati system, child marriage and many miserable happenings and epidemics around the world. So, that means those were more suffering time for the majority of the souls than this, as now the life of majority has improved if seen in terms of standard of living through education and science. So, here I am doubtful as how now (in present birth) the suffering is most than our previous births?
- Question: Brother What do you mean when u say settle karmic accounts through yoga and remembrance. Remembrance of baba is what is difficult when you are dealing with a situation or circumstance.. I saw a paradox in your statement. It will great if u can give an example and what thoughts you created to change your awareness and dealt with that? Impressive site.. Hooked onto it.. :-) Thanks
- Question: Dear brother, Celibacy is often becomes the turning point for some of the new bks, you have mentioned many times that this is not an issue for a golden age soul, however , my question is, are not these vices, sex-lust, including attachment more to do with minds than physical? Once it is realized that it is the mind, that creates these emotional swings, should it not become easy to achieve it?
- Comments on Sakar Murli – December 10, 2012