- Question: Om Shanti. I would like to learn from a Gyan perspective the fact of quantum entanglement; the notion that we actually are intinately and dynamically connected with each other, with the environment… with the cosmos…with Everything. How does this reconcile with Shrimat when Baba says you have to remember none but One. How are we to disconnect from our relations when we are fundamentally tied with them at a most fundamental level of existance. It would be apprecaited if I can understand Gyan’s perspective on this issue to get a better handle on how one may go about trying to “remember” Baba to the “exclusion” of everything else. Thank you for your response.
- Question: In murli it says every kalpa is 5000 years, and the same act repeats in the next kalpa also, and we are just actors repeating the same act, since the act is fixed , why should we put effort for changing the act?, since we know that we cannot change the role or act. pl unfold this mystery
- Question: Om shanti: I’m really enjoying studying Gyan and feel I am progressing with it. Please could you answer my question: The recent shootings in USA killing many children – what sort of karma would be involved in their past lives to bring about such tragedy? Many thanks.
- Question: dear brother today ayakth bapdada will come so i want to meet him live .Would you guide me how to link that web
- Question: Respected Brother, in recent post you have mentioned about childish intellect. Could you please explain the characteristics of this?
- SM Dec. 25th-2012 – “They should continue to write down the points and also correct them.”