SOME SLOGANS OF THOSE WHO ARE TO BECOME JEWEL OF CONTENTMENT:
1. Contentment is the easy method that enables you to inculcate all specialties.
2. To be content means to have reached the stage of being complete with all achievements.
3. Contentment is the easy method that enables you to inculcate all specialties.
4. Contentment is the visible proof of the study of knowledge.
5. Contentment makes the soul a carefree emperor.
6. Contentment is the method that enables one to keep the self constantly on the seat of self-respect.
7. Contentment makes one a great donor; it easily makes one a world benefactor.
8. Contentment liberates the soul from the limited cycle of ‘yours’ and ‘mine’, and makes you the one who spins the discus of self-realization.
9. Contentment gives you the right to sit firmly on the throne of victory, in a state that is constantly free from all evil thoughts.
10. Contentment is the breath of life for a Brahmin.
11. The Confluence Age is the time to experience contentment.
12. The knowledge of how to be content is available only now.
13. To be content is the special virtue of Brahmin life.
14. Contentment is a specialty.
15. Contentment is the mirror for seeing the special transformation of a Brahmin life.
16. If there isn’t contentment then life is ordinary.
17. Contentment is the easy foundation of success.
18. Contentment is the elevated method for becoming loved by the entire Brahmin family.
19. Contentment is the basis of bringing you into the category of special souls.
20. Contentment enables a soul to mix amongst the sanskars and natures of all others.
21.A contented soul will never be disturbed by anyone’s nature or sanskars.
22. The virtue of contentment is the mirror of all inculcation.
23. Desire for limited attainment creates discontentment.
24. The seed of contentment is all attainments.
25. One with questions in the heart cannot constantly remain content.
26. The confluence age is the age for remaining content and making others content.
27. Contentment is the speciality of the Brahmin life.
28. Contentment is the greatest treasure of all.
29. Contentment enables you to receive blessings from Baba and all others.
30. Contentment is the special gift from BapDada at the confluence age.
To smile is a sign of contentment.
The form, nature and original sanskars of contentment are so elevated that through the contented environment, the vibrations and atmosphere of contentment are able to transform a discontented soul into a contented one.