- Reader’s remarks on Spiritual stage and visualizations
- Comments on Sakar Murli – February 5, 2013
- Question: Dear brother, It is amazing that how a test in life can show you how much faith you have in god and drama, my experience in last week, with the initial test of high blood pressure and possibility of high cholesterol made me go through the test of attachment to the body, family and put the power to pack up in work. The mind which created fearful thoughts were finally overcome by being in a solid remembrance and soul conscious, the end test result of my blood work showed it was not a big thing after all, how ever, the realization I had with this test was, in a difficult situations, nothing will help other than the remembrance of baba and the ability to be in soul conscious as I understand karmic accounts are being settled. Nothing is new as we all have to settle our account one way or another. The question for you brother is how far does our account go in terms of settlement? many births or couple of births? Does it mean that brahmin soul will have lots to settle as we would have taken many births in a numberwise manner?
- Question: Hello, I have been churning on how our experiences are created. I might be wrong but i have narrowed it down to God, Drama and our self. Is it God that gives us those experiences to inspire us to grow spiritually? Is it the drama that presents those experiences? or is it our awareness that perceives it as an experience? Thanks in advance Om shanti
- Question: Hi brother Being a trustee, what does it really mean, I’ve been around for a while but I don’t really understand what it means yet? I don’t live in a centre, I have job and house and do my own things sometimes…what does it really mean for me?
- AVYAKT MURLI – February 2, 2013 -(Season)