- Reader’s remarks: Appreciation of Precious Pearl poetry
- Comments on Sakar Murli- February 12, 2013
- Question: Om Shanti. Dear Brother Soul, If I observe the change/transformation in me before and after coming to the gyan is : Now I’m able to take decisions boldly and not worrying about whatever scene coming before me. Before coming to gyan also, I had the thought of practicing celibacy and at that time I worried a lot about what if my parents don’t accept my decision, what society thinks about me etc. But now my thoughts are like this: Even if my parents don’t accept my decision, it doesn’t matter to me and I’ll go on the path that I have chosen. If they worried about me then that is their karmic account. Whatever may happen I should stick to my decision. Is this right king of thinking and is it a sign of progress in this new life? I know that many BK’s particularly in India face this situation if they come to gyan before their marriage. What’s your thoughts on this?
- Question: I haven’t understood this clearly please explain… A Christian priest who follows celibacy (especially Christian priest who follow celibacy “out of love for God”) will not even be a subject at the end of the Silver age.
- Question: Dear brother, As you have mentioned below- ““ The role is recorded” already in every soul; then we could wonder if “punishment” is something received for the “fun” of it. If we add that “only 8 will pass with honors,” then, the odds are high that “punishment” will be part of our experience.” This clearly explains, if we can’t make it in 8, the punishment is definitely part of our soul recording :) that does not mean our effort should decrease, however the question that arises is no matter what the role needs to roll….even knowing that there is the punishment…..so is it then matter of how much punishment?