- Comments on Sakar Murli – February 14, 2013
- Question: Its great i’ve never thought this way_“newer” soul does not have a great deal of karmic bondages to settle, likewise when it is time to go “back home,” that soul will not need BK knowledge to settle his accounts. Those few accounts will be settled through suffering. *is this the reason why most of the souls i meet don’t show not so good response to the knowledge?
- Question: Omshanti The persons in our life are related with some of our past births. Is it true for all the persons?
- Changes for Murli Comments
- Question: Om Shanti It is said ‘Dhanam moolam idam jagat’ ie ‘Money forms the root of this world’. When I do ‘manthan’ on this, I get an answer that the term called ‘MONEY’ is nothing but the balance available in a SOUL’s A/C. At any given point of time the ACCUMULATED balance in the BANK A/C of our KARMIC ACTIVITIES (fair or unfair and the resultant) is available, and is open, and always susceptible for increase or decrease, depending on the nature of our present KARMIC activities (MATERIALISTIC or SPIRITUAL) we do every day in the present world. Kindly enlighten me on the subject
- Eternity-Here and Now