- Readers Remarks: Congrats!
- Question: dear brother, often there is an action performed in a consciousness at that time it would seem right, later on when relaizing it , it would have been a wrong/negative action. As the first action was part of the drama so was the consiousness when I performed that action. What makes it hard is when you realize that it was the wrong action and start to worry. But when you see it thru the glass of knoweldge there is no point in thinking about this action as it was (including the consiousness) part of the drama, repeating itself? Do you agree?
- Readers Remarks: Thank you
- Question: If one do not remember god in the end then also he will be liberated,will not take rebirth due to that “last thought” because new age will start then.Also it is mentioned in murli if one atleast know this knowledge / read murli then he will come into golden age,then how come it is so important to b aware about last thought to decide where to go next..as many time we hear from murli “Ant gati so mati”.
- Happy Anniversary BKGYAN!
- Comments on Sakar Murli – February, 28 2013
- One year of BKGyan.com live!