Monthly Archives: March, 2013
- Question: Dear brother, Just realized that karma is the Creator of this drama. karma decides the role of every soul, at a point god has to come down to covey this message so that direction of our action can switch from one side to another then karma creates the paradise (I know childish term)…but the answer to who the creator of this world should be “karma”. Your thoughts?
- Question: Hello avyakt7, I have listen to a few murlis, where it is said that we undergo definite things like yugas, sato-rajo-tamo pradhan tendencies etc. But I just want to know that if God himself is ego less then why does he/she indulge in even ‘creating’ this world? what is the need/purpose of doing so ?what is the impetus and if there is an impetus and one is able to identify it , then it is ego ( because if one is able to do so then he is entertaining the basic ‘I’ thought)? It is completely fine that we come here to evolve, but why does it happen in the first place?? And one more doubt I have , please clarify the difference between the most important two terms – ‘Self respect and ego’ ; ‘self preservation and ego’.
- Question: Brother thank you immensely for this platform. I am very knew to BK Knowledge but it seems like the explanation I have been waiting for. The puzzle seems to be getting solved with a few experiences, slowly but surely. I am pretty sure this would not be an unique experience but if you could please throw some light on what I find a bit of a paradox – at one point I am drawn to total solitude, its something which I cannot do without and yet at the other point I find a part of me in every person, can very clearly see there point of view and the bigger picture which makes it very difficult for me to take sides and ascertain right/wrong. I notice getting acceptance and invitation to be with them, however, what they do is of no interest and and enjoyment for me and my lifestyle is very different and I make no effort to take it forward. I do appreciate my extended family and get togethers with them but after a point I need to be alone. I do not want to hurt them as I care but at the same time I need to respect my need of being alone as it saps my energy. So I am connected but at the same time disconnected? Is that a form of cheating/ego/manipulation? Spirituality states not to reject people and at the same time chose your company? Solitude is important and yet you are one with everyone?
- Comments on Avyakt Murli – March 31, 2013
- AVYAKT MURLI- March 31, 2013
- On good and evil – part 2 – Was Hitler evil?
- Question: After observing the self closely, I have realized the two big hurdles in my spiritual journey are dependency and getting influenced. So, whenever I tried to work on it, either I start rejecting other personalities around me or I get flows with them. Baba often says that at this point of time in drama, a human cannot give constant happiness to other human. So, shall we reject the feelings of happiness we getting from others, so that we do not become dependent on that energy to sustain us or let just accept whatever is coming for now without thinking much about it. But, then the problem comes when that feeling changes into neediness and start affecting other things. Why do mind always looking out for someone, once we have found ourselves and God? This sanskaar of dependency is so deep that even after telling the mind to be dependent on God, it keeps pondering out. Your comments and suggestions on it.