- Question: if the age of every yug is 1250 years where does 5 yug (sangamyug) stay?
- Question: brother, as our aim is to become soul concious..we should not involve in much body related activities.i am asking this as you shared your experience once that being spirituality your first priority you left your therapist job. do these type of activities make a difference? then what about hair cut, manicure, pedicure, spa, ayurvedic massage treatments which all require touch of others. keeping in mind that body is trustee, its to be taken care also to maintain proper hyegiene. should people with sprituality as first priority keep a distance with them?
- Question: om shanti – How animals and other living thing in satyog reproduces as there will be no vices i.e. kam; whereas humas will do throgh yog ….. thanks
- Question: Dear Brother, Am in gyan for some years , i enjoy listening to murli and attending classes,,,listening to sr brothers and sisters . But am not sure what seva i can do .This question haunts me . As others would expect me to give small talks ,meet people and give gyan ,dont know why it drives me far away. Can u guide -what seva means and its importance
- Question: dear brother om shanti in the last AM of this season (05/04/2013), Baba gave us a slogan to ramain happy (always) and make others happy. But moving forward in this journey, I sometime feel that it is a little difficult to stay happy (always). I think it is due to the reason that … since many births, our happiness depend on external things & now being a detatched observer, sometimes we cant create happiness by our own and sadness arise. brother please share your experience.
- Who is the real author of Bhagavat Gita? – By: BK. T.D Joseph